Do you remember the last time you wore cashmere?
“Life is too short to knit with yarn you don’t absolutely love,” my LYSO (local yarn store owner) told me. I’m inclined to agree.
Treat yourself with the buttery softness of cashmere yarn. Imported from Quebec and milled in France, a delicate sky-blue. The pastel shade is offset with a rich charcoal gray, yielding a tweedy look that is velvety soft and timeless all at once.
The Cashmere Memories hat kit contains the following:
- Two skeins of Pure Cashmere yarn in Delicate Sky-Blue
- Charcoal gray yarn in cashmere-merino blend
- Circular knitting needles
- Double-pointed knitting needles
- Tapestry needle, for weaving in the ends
- Full-color pattern and PDF
To purchase a genuine fur pom to accent your Cashmere Memories hat, click here.