What exactly does it mean to live in a state of grace?
Like, in the real world?
Grace means that you’re showered with blessings simply because you exist. The blessings can be small (a hug from your teenage son,) or big (you got a new job.)
Honor yourself or someone you love with a warm, woolen embrace, by knitting the State of Grace scarf.
You’ll find yourself knitting along at a gracious speed, completely absorbed in the project. Before you know it, you’ll finish the scarf with two generous tassels.
The State of Grace Scarf kit includes the following:
- Plenty of pure wool yarn to complete the project
- 1 Skein of Aquatic Green and 1 of Ocean Blue
- Circular needles, size 15
- Tapestry needle for finishing
- Full-color pattern (and PDF e-mailed to you directly)
Spot-cleaning or gentle hand wash; lay flat to dry, is suggested for this beautiful scarf.