Washcloth Knitting Kit – Texas state flag
Don’t mess with Texas!
And messes will not stand a chance – whether your baby has a messy face or your dishes are dirty – against the larger-than-life washcloths you knitted yourself!
The first in a series of state washcloth kits, the Texas Lone Star flag is a perfect beginner pattern.
Kit includes the following:
- 100% pure cotton yarn in red, white, and blue – plenty to make 2 washcloths. Make one for yourself and one for your pard’ner!
- Wooden knitting needles, so you can get started right away.
- A tapestry needle for weaving in the ends.
- Two hand-crocheted Lone Stars to accent your finished product.
- A full-color pattern with step-by-step instructions.
- A special video tutorial that demonstrates exactly how to pick up stitches along the side of your work.
Remember the Alamo, you Yellow Rose of Texas, and have a blast knitting the Texas State Flag!